We take over all the organisation of the musicians and entertainment for your event, allowing you focus on other areas of the arrangements and to enjoy the event. We ensure everything runs smoothly – within our control so that you don’t need to worry.
- We have over 25 years experience in performing, arranging musicians and organising live music for a wide variety of venues, events, occasions and clients. We share this experience with all of our clients and are happy to do this.
- We interview and audition our main core of musicians to ensure the quality of entertainment and service is outstanding; at least one of these highly skilled and experienced musicians is at every event and they will liaise directly with you.
- We ensure the musicians arrive in plenty of time before the event.
- For certain events we recommend you book our event co-ordinator to manage the entertainers throughout the evening and to liaise with the venue and catering, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- We provide the client with the musicians’ contact details for the day – for peace of mind.
- The musicians have contact details of the client; key contacts at the venue and if necessary any other suppliers they will be working with (for example an AV company or DJ provided the client provides these contact details).
- We provide the client with our contact details for the day and we are also on hand if the client wishes to contact us on the day – again for peace of mind.
- One of our musicians will contact you, the client, to introduce themselves before the event and to discuss any requests.
- In the unlikely event of a musician being unwell prior to an event, we arrange another musician of a similar calibre (or better) to perform. We pass any worries onto us, so that you can enjoy the event.
- Our booking system is thorough, with us taking care to ensure all of the details including timings are double checked by the client.
- If necessary we liaise directly with the venue to check details such as unloading locations and set up times.
- As part of the service, the musicians contact you before the event to introduce themselves and to discuss the music.
- After the event, we always check that everything was a success will act upon any feedback provided this is provided within 24 hours of the event starting.
- We are constantly reviewing our customer care; welcome feedback from clients and ACT upon suggestions.
If you would like a copy of our complaints procedure please email email@example.com